Saturday 1 October 2011

Fill in the blanks Friday; 30 septmber 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

By Lauren Margaret




1.   My current obsession is   baking and fabric painting :D

2.    Friends, family and cousins    make me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is   my best friend :)

4.    My tension taking habit    is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is    blessed Alhumdulillah  :)

6.  In high school I was    shy, quiet and silly :P .

7.  When I'm super tired    I sleep while talking :S



by Lauren Margaret from
http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have a cousin who sleeps while talking. She freaks me out hahaha
    Once she woke me up with screams saying a snake was in her bed!! She was asleep. And I could not go back to sleep. End of story.

    Nice blog! Maybe you could come visit me too one of these days..


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the same sort of incidence happened at our university trip... one of my friend just started screaming in the middle of the night that there is some one in the room. and it was just that her hand touched the chair kept beside the bed:D ohh that created so much fuss, everybody was so frightened!

    ReplyDelete